Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New toys

Now that I have a room to play in I have been on a tear with my mixed media work and a bag my handy hubby made for my Kindle.  I was blessed with an extremely generous present from my parishioners and was able to indulge in new toys from Blick and some MDF which the nice guys at the lumber company cut into 2x2 squares for me.

I am currently working on a series based on the liturgical calendar and will post them as they are finished.  Feels odd to reach back to Advent already.

Here are a couple of the pieces I have finished in the last few days:

This is outside stained glass which is what I see as I look in the church from the outside.



This is beach combing which I hope to do more of sooner rather than later.


I still have no words (so TW you are safe), but have many new stains on my work apron.

My constant companion during play time:




No comments:

Post a Comment