Tuesday, April 12, 2011

2011 Lenten Prayers using "writing to GOD: 40 Days of Praying with My Pen" - Day 30




Lord, you come to me in the night
In my dreams you whisper to me
“Peace my child”
“Trust”
“Cast your net wider”
Yet when I awaken your whisper seems so distant
I forget the words spoken in love
In my waking moments
Remind me to dream dreams
To put feet to my dreams
To trust in you, the dream giver
It seems dark now
Yet you have called me to this place and this time
As we journey from the desert to the cross
Give me the courage to walk with you
Open my eyes and heart to the gifts of this journey
Give me the wisdom to see your light in the shadows
Your love in those around me
Give me the strength to walk away
From the cares and distractions that side track me from the path
You have placed before me
Open my ears to your whisper
That I may hear you
Wide awake

No comments:

Post a Comment