Wednesday, April 13, 2011

2011 Lenten Prayers using "writing to GOD: 40 Days of Praying with My Pen" - Day 31

from:  http://art-apple.ru/displayimage.php?album=toprated&cat=-83&pos=16


Everywhere I look I see fingerprints of you
In the minutiae and in the immense you are there
In the sun peaking over the trees
In the warmth under the covers
In the morning ritual with my beloved as we part for the day
In the silliness of my puppy chasing a squirrel he will never catch
In the wind making the trees dance
In the ambulance rushing by
In the hands and hearts of those saving lives
In the prayers of those standing near
In the return of the lost child
In the new life found by a brother
In the tears of his mother
Open my eyes that I may see
That you oh Lord are everywhere


No comments:

Post a Comment