Thursday, March 24, 2011

2011 Lenten Prayers using "writing to GOD: 40 Days of Praying with My Pen" - Day 14



“Bless the Lord, O my soul
and all that is within me bless His holy name”
It is to you O Lord I sing praise
For the ways
In which you have touched my life
As a child I heard You call
But was told You were not real
As a teen I searched for you
In times of trouble
As a young mother I was too busy
To turn to you



Then came the day I could no longer run
I was so broken and battered
Into your arms I fell
My weakness no longer mattered
My life torn and tattered
You transformed my heart
Which had been so shattered

And now my Abba
I never tire of singing praise to You
Even now when the darkness rushes in
Your peace remains with me
Your armor I wear with much care
Because it is through You I dare
To hope
To dream
To soar
And to share
“Bless the Lord, O my soul
and all that is within me bless His holy name”

No comments:

Post a Comment