Saturday, April 2, 2011

2011 Lenten Prayers using "writing to GOD: 40 Days of Praying with My Pen" - Day 22




Emmanuel
As I sit with a beloved who will soon be with You
Emmanuel
As I speak timeless words at the table
Emmanuel
As I study Your love letter with friends
Emmanuel
As I am lifted up in prayer by new sisters
Emmanuel
As I solve the world’s problems over a cup of coffee
Emmanuel
As I walk with my puppy
Emmanuel
As I cry over the sadness of a sister
Emmanuel
As I see the broken dreams of a loved one
Emmanuel
As I hear the heart in my beloved’s unspoken words
Emmanuel
As I share the joy of discovery as a sister finds you again
Emmanuel
As I reconnect with a mentor from long ago
Emmanuel
As I recognize that now and always
You are with us
Even when we look away
And try to hide from You
Emmanuel

No comments:

Post a Comment