Today is the DAY!!!!!
Registration for (in)RL 2013 is live!
(in)RL was born out of two years spent listening to women in the comments at (in)courage craving local, real life community. Derived from the social media acronym “IRL” or “in real life,” (in)RL is an invitation to share what we’ve learned about community and encourage women with stories and suggestions for connecting deeper in real life.
Think of it as a FREE girl’s weekend away that doesn’t require packing or plane tickets, where women can kick off any expectation of perfect, set aside their fears, their shyness, their worry that they’re not good enough, and find some of Jesus’ words of rest woven into every video shared here.
Here are a few reasons you might want to register:
Everyone who registers on the day registration opens (Monday Jan 14) gets a copy of our (in)courage 365 Daybrightener while supplies last (US residents only).
Everyone gets a copy of our first eBook: “Best of the Beach House 2012.”
The webcast kicks off on Friday, April 26th and local meetups are on Saturday, April 27th.
The focus this year will be looking closer at what it takes to stay rooted in community when sometimes just walking away would be so much easier and tons more convenient.
Women share stories of how they've chosen to stay through hard marriages, challenging parenting, worthwhile friendships. How choosing to stay has freed them more fully and unexpectedly than if they'd cut and run.
Still not sure?
Have questions? Be in touch with me or go to the (in)courage website.
Watch for details for a meetup right in your own community!
So go here now and register!
speaking of gifts, here are mine:
those gifts i already have,
given by the giver of all...
21. baby burros, llamas, and goats on a drive
22. hearing God in the midst of the prayers of a sister
23. untying knots
24. holy meals after long meetings
25. laughing over lunch
26. finding one who was lost
27. hiding under the covers with a cold
28. seeing "that" movie and agreeing with the hype
29. Greek food
30. "a car full of Christian women"
31. growing deeper with one another
32. encouraging words in unexpected places
33. hearing people i love say they are proud of me
34. baptism practice
35. the "real" baptism
36. balcony people
37. seeing tears as words of truth and hope are spoken
38. Isaiah 43.1...really...really...knowing it IS true
39. being together again for Java Jesus after too long of a break
40. my "tribe" helping carry me through the waters as they rise and the fire when it burns