Saturday, May 5, 2012

3 gifts today

I have just returned from a retreat with the women in our church. Much was learned about God, gratitude, and one another.  There were tears as we shared, laughed, and built community.  Picking just three gifts was difficult...yet...


a sign...


ok not really a sign, yet words that resonated with me  making my heart sing and bringing tears to my eyes.


a smile...


ok, many smiles, our women's group on retreat...how can one do anything but love such incredible women?


a snack...


ok, not so much a snack as the bread of heaven, but the best thing to pass my lips all day and shared with women of courage, love, joy, faithfulness, and who I thank God for bringing into my life.  Each one a thread in the fabric of my life and each offers me a model of faith as I grow in this journey as a woman of God.


Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment