Tuesday, May 8, 2012

3 gifts found in a closet

besides the mess that reminds me i haven't done any spring cleaning...


i found many gifts in my closets...


my favorite (for today) three are...


lots of art supplies which remind me i am an artist that waited way too long to play with paint, paper, ink, fabric, and messy things, but especially lots of mod podge....


big, soft, broken in, comfy, cozy sweatshirts...some that keep me warm when i am cold and others that warm my heart when i remember how they came to me...


my new to me coat from a dear friend God dropped into my life at just the time i needed her.  she is one that understands the me that is California and the me that is Tennessee.  i miss her now that she is working hard to follow a dream, yet know she is always there for me...

1 comment:

  1. I'm missing you too! You mean the world to me. love.
    ~l

    ReplyDelete