Wednesday, April 4, 2012

3 gifts in God's Word





Refuge:
In you, O LORD, have I taken refuge; let me never be ashamed.  In your righteousness, deliver me and set me free;  incline your ear to me and save me.  Be my strong rock, a castle to keep me safe; you are my crag and my stronghold.  (Psalm 71.1-3)

Hope:
For surely I know the plans I have for you, says the LORD, plans for your welfare and not for harm, to give you a future with hope.  Then when you call upon me and come and pray to me, I will hear you. When you search for me, you will find me; if you seek me with all your heart… (Jeremiah 29.11-13)

Transformation:
I appeal to you therefore, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your minds, so that you may discern what is the will of God—what is good and acceptable and perfect.  (Romans 12.1-2)


No comments:

Post a Comment